Here is our coupon policy:
S&S Supermarket is happy to redeem your coupons. The following coupon policy applies when accepting vendor coupons. Coupons must be clipped from newspapers, magazines, regular mailings, or the internet. That is if the internet coupon matches the below policy.
(IMPORTANT: Be aware that coupons found online must be from the actual manufacturer. Internet coupons must legitimately obtained)
- The coupon must be legible.
- S&S must be able to scan a bar code (UPC) on any coupon presented to our cashiers.
- The coupon should have a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- The coupon must have an end date. We will not accept coupons beyond their end date. Expired coupons will are not valid.
- Coupons are acceptable only once per vendor. Furthermore, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with an in-store coupon on the same item.
Internet Coupon Policy
Due to increased fraud, the following addition coupon policies apply internet coupons.
Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product are not accepted. S&S will consider coupons with the following conditions:
- The coupon is a “buy one, get one” (BOGO) internet vendor coupon.
- The coupon contains a bar code (UPC) that can be scanned.
- The coupon has a purchase obligation.
- The free item has equal or less value than the purchased item.
- There will be no cash redemption.
S&S Supermarket has the authority to refuse the redemption of any coupon and to set monetary limitations for the acceptance of internet coupons at the store.