S&S Supermarket is happy to redeem your coupons!
The following coupon policies apply when accepting vendor coupons clipped from newspapers, magazines, regular mailings, or the internet (be aware that coupons found online must be from the actual manufacturer and legitimately obtained):
- The coupon must be legible.
- The coupon should have a bar code (UPC) that can be scanned.
- The coupon should have a remittable manufacturer’s address.
- The coupon must have an expiration date and must be used before that date. Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Only one vendor coupon per item will be accepted. However, a customer may use a vendor coupon in combination with an in store coupon on the same item.
Due to increased fraud, the following addition coupon policies apply to coupons obtained through the internet:
Vendor coupons that involve any kind of free product will not be accepted unless the conditions below are met:
- The coupon is a “buy one, get one” (BOGO) internet vendor coupon.
- The coupon contains a bar code (UPC) that can be scanned.
- The coupon has a purchase obligation.
- The free item has equal or less value than the purchased item.
- There will be no cash redemption.
S&S Supermarket has the authority to refuse the redemption of any coupon and to set monetary limitations for the acceptance of internet coupons at the store.